New not just for its design, but above all because it uses a new continuous chilling system.
- A new patented chilling system optimises transmission of the cold and avoids dispersal. The coil containing the refrigerant fluid is in direct contact with the stainless steel bowl.
- More ice cream in less time and with less energy consumption.
- Compressor driven ice cream maker produce all the cold needed rapidly, independently and continuously.
- These unit carry a real refrigeration system consisting of a hermetic compressor, condenser, fan and evaporator able to provide the chilling power required rapidly.
- Power 230 Watt.
- A special patented dual-function dasher optimises mixing and whipping of the ingredients.
- Removable stainless steel cylinder.
- Cylinder capacity: 1,0 litres to produce 0,700 kg of ice-cream.
- Cover with ermetic "cold saver" seal. Transparent to check on ice crem preparation.
- With a single three-function knob: dasher function to blend the ingredients before preparation; dasher and star-up of chilling system function to produce the ice-cream; chilling system only function .
- Ecological refrigerant fluid R134a.
Dimensions (wxdxh) mm: 325x420x234.